Your Information report should include, name and date and:
||An introduction of the topics that your information report will cover
||All paragraphs should have subheadings
||All paragraphs should have labelled diagrams to give you more information and detail on the topic
||At Least 2 maps,
1. Of your country – include capital city
2 where your country is in South America
||At least 4 paragraphs on
Important paragraphs are
1. Geography – a map could be included
2 Biomes – a map could be included
3 Indigenous People
4 Flora and Fauna
Less important paragraphs could include
History – colonisation and language
||All information must be in your own words
||All information must be written in paragraph form and not dot points
Ask your parents or grand parents of any supperstitions that they know.
Write 5 facts that you learnt at the excursian on Friday. (Please edit your writing before you put it on the blog)
Write down a response on what you saw last night.
- What rooms did you view? What happened in each room?
2. How did your performace go? What did you ‘perform?’
3. What did your parents think of your performance? Your writing? The night in general?
Tidy the classroom – see notes on the board.
2. Go on with Khan for 15 mins
3. Learn your next 2 times tables – I will check them on Monday
4. Write a reflection of last night and put it on the blog. Ensure that you edit your work before you post it.
Make a poster with your group to present your information about Mary MacKillop
Mary MacKillop For Kids
Write down 5 things that you learnt in the Incursion